“ Transgenerational Trauma:”
Communal Wounds and Victim Identities
October 12-14, 2017 ~ Amman, Jordan
* Watch for Updated Details to be posted soon
on our 2017 6th TT Conference
* This conference is programmatically linked with
the International Conference on Refugee Crisis in Europe and the Middle East held in Freiburg, Germany immediately after
Common Bond Institute (CBI)
International Humanistic Psychology Association (IHPA)
International Federation of Medical Students’ Associations (IFMSA)
An international list of over 100 cooperating organizations and universities
Official Partner and Event of:
Charter For Compassion and Parliament of World’s Religions
Held in conjunction with:
- Conducting an on-site training intensive in the Social Health Care (SHC) training and treatment program – a model for building local capacity for healing communal trauma and instilling confidence within the effected community.
- Conducting a Disaster Health Care Field Clinic providing comprehensive Psychosocial, Medical, and Dental services to the refugee population in Jordan
- Conducting a separate Invitational Psychosocial Seminar for Religious Leaders and Teachers to assist in identifying symptoms, basic interventions, and those in need of professional psychosocial services.
- Establishing the Bi-Regional Cross-Training program – A collaboration between German and Jordanian mental health professional groups to provide culturally adapted psychosocial treatment services to the refugee population in each country.
The Global Network for the Study of Transgenerational Trauma – a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary professional network engaged in the study of inherited, unresolved communal trauma, and the implications for violence and war within and between communities, past, present, and future.